Clan Wars,The Dogs of Africa,and Clan Wars:Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestar's Journey:Chapter 1

Go down

Maplestar's Journey:Chapter 1 Empty Maplestar's Journey:Chapter 1

Post  Graywind Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:29 pm

As Maplekit,Dapplekit,and Goosekit started playing with a little leaf,Dapplekit accidently steps on it and causes Goosekit to start crying.When their mother,Breezestep,finally does come to get Goosekit and take her inside the nursery,Goosekit's already stopped crying and is ready for one of her sibling's daily adventures around the camp.As they cautiously walked past Falconstar and his patrol,they heard Robinfeather fussing at some apprentices about his ticks and bedding.Then they heard Cedarpaw tell him to shut up and be grateful and saw him walk out,mad and frustrated.
Maplekit asked"What's wrong?"Then Dapplekit said"What happened in the elder's den with you and Robinfeather?""That fool wouldn't stop talking and telling me how to do everything so I got mad."says Cedarpaw."Well,bye."says Goosekit.
As they kept going,they decided to visit the apprentices and ask what's the news.When they went in,the place was cold and there were no apprentices anywhere."Hey look there's Rabbitear,maybe he knows what happened to them."says Maplekit.As they approached Rabbitear,they sensed lots of fear and started following him out of camp.Rabbitear went pass the Pit and down a valley into a little hole in the ground.The kits peeped in and saw something astonishing,he was meeting with Bell and her kits,Dew,Frost,Ice, and Bloom.
(I can't believe what he's doing with this kittypet.She's nothing but trouble just like her kits will be.)thought Maplekit."Let's go,before he sees us,so we can tell Falconstar."

Stay tuned so you can see Chapter 2
Graywind
Graywind
Admin

Back to top Go down